Welcome to our store---BIG\'K GPS/GSM MODULE PROFESSIONAL CO,.LTD
The GE866-QUAD is the smallest generation in Telit’s 2G module portfolio. With its ultra-compact 15 x 19 mm LGA footprint, it is designed for those m2m applications requiring miniature foot print. It is a quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM | GPRS communication product based on the market’ latest 2G core which allows integrators to plan on availability for even the longest lifecycle applications, highly recommended for new designs specified for 2G coverage worldwide.
Easy and low cost to integrate in small application sizes because of ultra-compact and robust LGA package
Ideal solution for applications in wearable technology products, security alarm systems, automated meter reading and Point-of-Sales (POS) terminals.
Easy to use in mass-production automated manufacturing
Fully voice capable with analog and digital audio interfaces
Battery friendly operates on 1.8 V GPIOs
System in a Package (SiP) platform for complete m2m solutions with embedded Python Script Interpreter.
Over-the-Air firmware update through Premium FOTA Management.
Global quad-band coverage. Limited operator coverage in North America due to 2G footprint reduction policies.
Cellular-based Geolocation Service - m2mLOCATE
m2mLOCATE is a Telit cloud-based service that provides a device\'s position based on observed cellular Cell-IDs.
Accessing a database of over 40 million cell-IDs globally, m2mLOCATE can provide a position for every use-case including indoors/underground, outdoors, and boundary situations. For devices with GNSS capability and a view of the satellites, m2mLOCATE provides a position while the GNSS makes a more accurate fix. In the event satellites are not visible (e.g. deep indoors or underground), or the device has no GNSS apparatus, then a position is still provided based on observed cellular signals.
With m2mLOCATE, Telit modules are able to retrieve their position using cellular network information and in urban and rural areas, identifying signals to obtain Cell-ID-based positioning under any condition.
Telit\'s m2mLOCATE is a service developed in partnership with RxNetworks, a leading provider of Location Based Services (LBS) with an extensive resource portfolio which includes Cell-ID and Wi-Fi access point databases; and Ephemeris stream files. For more information pls. refer to the datasheet.
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of m2mAIR value-added services and connectivity you can use to enhance your application and boost your competitive advantage.
Payment:We can accept all payment by Escrow
1. We can ship to all over the world.Items will be shipped within 1-3 business days after we verify your payment.
2. Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise, we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
3. Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Normally, it takes 7-30 business days for arrival by Air Mail, and takes 3-10 business days by Express such as DHL UPS FEDEX EMS TNT and so on.
4. Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance. Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time. If you don\'t receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it
1. Please confirm the receipt of the products after you get them.
2. If you have any question for the products you received, please contact us in time and we will try our best to solve the problems and make you satisfied.
3. Please kindly not forget to give us the positive feedback for 5 star.